It's June 14th. I'm in long pants and long sleeve shirt and very confused as to what season this is. I do know from the chaos going on at my house that school is out, but it doesn't feel like summer yet. As I lost my temper about all the messes the other day Joanna reminded me to give the kids a break as it was only the first day of summer!
I know it has been too long since I've posted on my blog because I had a Christmas background. Because it had been so long it took me awhile to remember how to change my background. Then I tried to remember how to post a picture and 30 minutes later I am giving up and waiting for Robert to come home and help me. Lynn and Joanna are off to girls camp, James and Taylor are at a space camp overnight and Dallin and Kyle are in bed. Robert is who knows where?
Oh, how I wish he could find a job somewhere. Wow, it is tough to get a job right now.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Blogging is time intensive and addicting. Correction. If you have an addictive personality, it can be time intensive.
Not that I would know...
Post a Comment