

It was a weird experience to have my youngest graduate from preschool and my oldest graduate from high school. I am definitely feeling my age lately. I can't believe I will have a college student and all my kids in school. I know getting my kids to this point has taken its toll on my body and brain. One way I know this is because after Robert's graduation we walked to the car and to my horror discovered that it was still running. I not only left the keys in the car but left the car running during the two hour graduation. (Luckily no one took off with the car). I have a few explanations as to how I could get to this point in my life. I let you decide which explanation you like the best.
A) I was SO excited to see Robert graduate that I forgot to turn off the car in haste to get there.
B) I was SO exhausted in helping Robert get to the point of graduation that I was too tired to turn off the car.
C) I was scatterbrained with all that a mother does with six children and don't even remember driving to the graduation let alone that I am supposed to turn off the car.
D) I was a complete spaz OR
E) All of the above
In all seriousness though it was a good day and I was so proud of Robert. Both Lynn and I have given our all in helping this come to pass and we are glad that Robert decided that he wanted to have it come to pass as well. He also graduate from Seminary which was awesome.
Robert's graduation happened to be on the 11th anniversary of the day my dad passed away so I was thinking about him a lot and had no doubt that he had a part in helping Robert get through his rough times last year so that he could graduate.
The plan now is for him to go part time to UVU in the fall. He will move to Orem with some buddies. He is excited and we are excited for him.
A) I was SO excited to see Robert graduate that I forgot to turn off the car in haste to get there.
B) I was SO exhausted in helping Robert get to the point of graduation that I was too tired to turn off the car.
C) I was scatterbrained with all that a mother does with six children and don't even remember driving to the graduation let alone that I am supposed to turn off the car.
D) I was a complete spaz OR
E) All of the above
In all seriousness though it was a good day and I was so proud of Robert. Both Lynn and I have given our all in helping this come to pass and we are glad that Robert decided that he wanted to have it come to pass as well. He also graduate from Seminary which was awesome.
Robert's graduation happened to be on the 11th anniversary of the day my dad passed away so I was thinking about him a lot and had no doubt that he had a part in helping Robert get through his rough times last year so that he could graduate.
The plan now is for him to go part time to UVU in the fall. He will move to Orem with some buddies. He is excited and we are excited for him.

2 comments:
What a RELIEF!
Do you need to start a fund for having him live in Orem?
By the way, your children keep getting OLDER and OLDER and you two fit in with them more and more.
AGE, WOMAN!
Lisa,
That is so funny about the car and yet its scary. I have been so scatterbrained lately. I am glad that Robert graduated. These teenagers these days are not like we were in our days. I go crazy all of the time trying to parent them. Oh well at least I am trying.
Love always,
Lynette Mulleneaux
Post a Comment