Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bad mother moment

One of the reasons I don't update my blog or write e-mails as much as I should is because of the neglect my kids get when I do. Tonight I had Joanna take the Costco cordon bleu chicken out of of the oven and told her to start feeding everyone as I was at the computer. The kids were half way done eating before I realized the chicken wasn't done and they were eating raw chicken. Joanna ate the most because she was trying to be nice and not say the dinner was gross!
So, now the waiting game begins to see if any of my children get sick because I'm a neglectful mom. So, what do I do about it? Go write the experience in my blog and spend more time at the computer. I am weird.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh I hope everyone will be ok. I would suggest blogging and emailing during the day while most of the kids are in school or at night when they are in bed. :)That's the best time for me anyway.

Anonymous said...

I hate to tell you that that could have happend if you were running an errand or even just doing a church assignment. Funny! No neglect just undercooked chicken--it happens!
hope to see you soon.

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa! I lurked onto your blog from Zach's! I say ignore your children and keep blogging! I love to read about how you are doing.
Tiffany Brown

Rick and T said...

did anyone get sick????
hopefully not!!!!!!
shoot, who hasn't lost track of time blogging???
i noticed all of you are on facebook we sure are with it aren't we!!!

A Musing Mother said...

Your honesty makes me feel so normal. Thank you!