Monday, January 12, 2009

Winter finally came

The kids have had a lot of fun playing in the snow this year. I can't believe how much more they have played in the snow since having a dog. Emma follows them everywhere and is so fun to play with. She runs in snow that is deeper than her and it looks so funny. I wish I had a picture of Emma when she went on the sled with Lynn. She is such a good dog. We have been able to let her come inside in the evenings when it gets really cold and she will stay right on her bed. She knows if she gets off she has to go out. So far it has been a good system and Joanna hasn't had an allergic reaction. We sure enjoy our snow blower that we got for Christmas. We had around 18" of snow on Christmas day.


No comments: