The picture above is of five trees that were placed on our front yard a few days after Christmas. Lynn thought it would be funny to go out and torch each one. As you can see he is on his last tree. He didn't let us know he was going to go be a pyro we found out from the neighbor who thought our house was on fire. Men are so weird. I guess Lynn's thinking was that it will be easier to get rid of tree stumps instead of the whole tree. I think it was just an excuse to play with fire.Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Have you ever been treed before?
The picture above is of five trees that were placed on our front yard a few days after Christmas. Lynn thought it would be funny to go out and torch each one. As you can see he is on his last tree. He didn't let us know he was going to go be a pyro we found out from the neighbor who thought our house was on fire. Men are so weird. I guess Lynn's thinking was that it will be easier to get rid of tree stumps instead of the whole tree. I think it was just an excuse to play with fire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is CrazY!!!
that's awesome. in high school we use to collect trees for weeks and then dump them all on someone's porch, about 50 of them, ha ha!!
Post a Comment