Lisa and I are leaving for Italy on Monday morning. I will try to post some pictures during our trip. We will be staying in Milan. I could see how this Blog thing could get addicting. I really enjoy looking and reading everyones. Keep it up
cool i'm so glad you have a blog You WILL become a blogoholic. its fun. its one of those things that will be so fun to keep up but you have to control yourself cause it keeps you up at night. I love you guys have fun in italy. that would be a trip of a life time
3 comments:
That would be awesome if you kept it updated on your trip. We are sooo jealous. Have fun.
I am so jealous! Are you sure you don't need someone to carry your bags for you?
I'm so glad you are bloggers!
cool i'm so glad you have a blog You WILL become a blogoholic. its fun. its one of those things that will be so fun to keep up but you have to control yourself cause it keeps you up at night. I love you guys have fun in italy. that would be a trip of a life time
Post a Comment