Thought you might like to see some perspective as to where we are EXACTLY!!!. (Click the link)Yea its 3:30 a.m. Can't Sleep! Might as well Blog. I will be in a meeting all day today. Hopefully Lisa will get on and give some of her thoughts. Tentatively we are going to Venice on Friday and Verona on Saturday. I love the feel of this place. It is like going back in time. Everything seems so simple. I can hardly wait to ride the train to Venice (2 hours on high speed with only 3 stops) The train station is only a 5 minute walk from our hotel.
Our dinner last night was so good. All home made Italian food including the Ice Cream by the owner of the hotel. I will see if I can get a picture of her. Looks as though I will need to wait another week to start that diet I have been wanting to start for the last decade. I will for sure need to keep popping the heartburn meds though!! I never thought I would see the day that I would need one of those little pill boxes with the days of the week on it. I can appreciate the fact now that I am in my forties the magic of not only having the assurance that I took the pills but that I know what day of the week it is. Hope all is well. Love ya.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=hotel+desenzano&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=30.461748,81.738281&ie=UTF8&ll=45.465759,10.536919&spn=0.013153,0.039911&t=h&z=15&iwloc=H
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You've got to go get your picture taken next to the Statue of David! ha ha
so cool to be able to experience what your doing. a hot book out now is called eat, pray , love. she went to italy to learn how to find joy eating because italy is the best place in the world to do that. its not like your eating mcdonalds. take it all in baby!! 40 is awesome!
i agree with amy get a picture of lisa with the statue david. i'm so jealous!!!!!!
i want to be in italy
No recent posts from your trip to Italy? You have a ton of people back here in America trying to Let me live vicariously through you? We know that Lisa has plenty of time while you are in your "meetings". Unless you are sluffing your meetings and you guys are running wild in Italy.
Hope you guys are having fun.
i'm checking in again. love the wave video! hope your having fun
Post a Comment