Wednesday, October 14, 2009

good news/bad news

I'll go with the good news first. Robert's right index finger which he almost severed completely last Saturday splitting wood with a wood splitter looks good (according to the Dr.) According to me, I wanted to throw up! (I will spare you the picture)
The Dr. said ,however ,when he changed the bandage on Monday that he was worried it might be black which meanstthey would have had to amputate it.

The bad news is the day after Robert cut his finger Dallin broke his wrist. Or should I say James helped Dallin break his wrist (not on purpose of course) Let's just say James forgot that he was playing tackle football with his 7 yr. old brother not his team mates!

I'm a little worried as I know usually bad things happen in groups of three!

I am thankful I wasn't home during Robert's accident and that Lynn had to take care of it. I was actually getting a massage and told the massage lady that I was going to leave my phone in the car and hope my teenager follows through on what he was supposed to do to earn the money he desperately needs by splitting wood. Right when I got done with my massage I found out Robert was in the emergency room and went back in and told my massage therapist I needed another massage already!

No comments: