
Yes, that is a sweater and long pants I am wearing. Bahamas is having an unusual cold spell! The beaches and pools are literally empty. It is so weird to see the beautiful beach with no one on it. At least we can say we are in warmer weather than where we live which isn't the case for a lot of the people here. We still braved the cold (since we had wet suits) and swam with the dolphins yesterday. That was fun. I was suppose to kiss the dolphin Sasha and apparently I didn't smack at the end of my kiss. Everyone was teasing me and I admitted I wasn't the best kisser. Lynn said "Sasha I know how you feel."
Lynn is heading out right now to go diving and he is hoping it won't be cancelled. I think I'm going to go have a jog on the beach. This place is beautiful. They have huge aquariums with all kinds of fish that you can see as you walk through tunnels. That is my style, looking at the fish without having to get cold or wet, or taking a chance of touching them.! We got to see when it was feeding time for the eels. The sharks and stinging rays were real cool.
We are missing James b-day today. Happy 11th buddy. We love you. We gave him a beebee gun(sp?) for his b-day and left with the warning not to shoot his eye out while we are gone.
Lynn's cousin Jeff and his wife are helping tend for us along with my nephew Marcus and his wife Natalie. We are hoping they will still want children after they are done!
We are hoping for better weather tomorrow so we can actually get in the water. I obviously didn't bring enough long pants if it doesn't warm up.

4 comments:
ya those kids better be good! ha ha
i love that place!!!!! i'm glad you and lynn get a little break!!!!
We are so happy you got to experience some warm weather...you have earned it! Sorry Lisa, but I think you should have braved it and put on the shorts! We love the fish and sea life here in Hawaii also...such a change from what we have grown up with. This world truly is a beautiful and magnificant place!
Have a great vacation.
Love, Dad and Vickie
Y'know, I just don't feel bad for you in that sweater and long pants. I really, really want to but instead I feel envy. I don't recall getting the invite. Sniff.
Post a Comment