Monday, October 27, 2008

Lagoon





We had a great day last Saturday at Lagoon. We are thankful for antibiotics that made Dallin well enough to be able to come. His high temperatures last week ended up in pnemonia. Kyle was so happy to find out what Lagoon was all about. He had seen pictures of of us at Disneyworld and he asked "where am I?" He wasn't happy when I told him we had left him home. He was really brave and even went on the tidal wave and liked it (for awhile). Dallin loved the big roller coaster and all the other kids loved every ride. I was really scared to go on wicked but Lynn convinced me to go. It was fun. Before we got to Lagoon I convinced Lynn to stop at Costco for some things we really needed. I couldn't believe it when he agreed to let everyone come in. We walked around with 6 kids eating all the samples we could find. We made quite a scene at the drink area because we were trying to decide what kind of drinks to get for lagoon. It is nearly impossible to please 8 people but Gatorade won out. I told Lynn he has come a long way to be able to handle going to a very busy store with all of his kids and still be in a good mood when we walked out. That isn't easy.


1 comment:

dani said...

las vegas sounds fun!! It hasn't snowed up here yet, which is a miracle!