


Instead of having "Monday blues "I have "Wednesday blues" today and I'm not sure how long they will last. As if I wasn't depressed enough after last nights election results then I had to wake up this morning to about 8 inches of snow. It does look beautiful ,and the kids are all excited ,but for me it is a reminder of what I have to deal with for the next few months. Cold, snow, and staying indoors a lot. I could have skipped winter this year! Our poor dog was wondering what in the heck all this snow was after living in St. George her whole life. We are hoping she adapts and that we don't feel sorry for her all winter long.
It was quite wild getting everyone ready to go out in the snow. If each person in our family has socks, gloves, hat, coat, snowpants, and boots that comes out to be 72 pieces of clothing! I was amazed that I was able to find most of them and fortunately being able to pass clothes down the line helps out! Again we appreciate anyone who has given us clothes to help out. We sure get our use out of them.
Lynn and I went on a quick trip to Las Vegas last week as he had a conference there. I got to spend some time with my friend Amy who lives there while he was in the conference. Then we got to go to some shows while there. Lynn surprised me and took me to the Donny and Marie show which we both enjoyed. Then the conference treated us to the cirque de sol? (Ka). It was also very good.
I was sure grateful to my mom for tending. She did a great job. Lynn and I got home about 4:00 on Halloween day just in time to get the kids ready for trick or treating. I will be glad when the candy is gone and Kyle doesn't beg for candy all day.

2 comments:
snow!?!?!?!? what the heck it's to early i'm so sorry
i'm glad you had a fun trip with lynn
I had to drive to work this morning and it was bringing up some memories of the snowy provo canyon drives!
Bring on the Winter!!
Post a Comment