Sunday, April 27, 2008

Porto Alegre Brazil

I am on a week long trip to Brazil and Venezuela. This is a picture from my hotel room in Porto Alegre. This is a really nice place. The food is really good. We ate at a Churrascaria (Brazilian Barbecue) and it was some of the best food I have had. There is a Elder serving his mission down here from Midway named Kyle Kohler. He is Mike Kohlers son. I brought a package down here from his parents and hope to be able to see him while I am here. Talk to you later.

2 comments:

Rick and T said...

that is very cool! i would love to go there someday kent is in hawaii no fair.
post more pictures i hear that brazil has the most beautiful women in the world not that you care but that is the reputation

Rick and T said...

i want to see your passport next time i see you. i bet it is quite a collection of places you have been. hope you have a safe trip home